Work is plentiful, with the number of top job in USA openings recently hitting a record, yet one-third of Americans say their jobs are just a way to get by. Still, there are careers that hit the sweet spot of high pay, career satisfaction and plenty of job openings — with the caveat that many of them require a college degree or specialized training.
The top jobs for 2019 tend to be clustered in two industries: technology and healthcare. Here is a list of 10 most needed job qualifications and there estimated pay per year:
- Nursing manager: $83,000.
- Data scientist: $108,000.
- Marketing manager: $82,000.
- Occupational therapist: $74,000.
- Software engineer: $104,000
- Physician assistant: $105,000
- Product designer: $100,000
- Data engineer: $100,000
- Nurse practitioner: $102,000
We know just the right place to get your dream job opportunity. Just let us help